Monday, August 2, 2010

Style Me Pretty

Yes, I can claim the fact that I'm the world's worst blogger. However, just because I haven't been blogging doesn't mean I've been languishing with my girlfriends by the pool, drinking margaritas and reading smut magazines. *someone please shake me out of this blissful dream of slothfulness* ACK. Back to reality. Because the reality is that I haven't been blogging because we've been far too busy planning wedding after wedding after wedding. We've been really blessed with great clients and lots of business! 2010 was booked before it started and we're well on our way for 2011. There has been no time for poolside languishing I'm afraid. And apparently there has been very little time for blogging. Although I supposed I haven't exactly been proactive in grabbing every moment that I could have been blogging. Kind of a "seize the blog!" mentality. Although that doesn't translate nearly as fluidly as "seize the day" does it?

Which brings me to why I'm here...other than grabbing a chance to "seize the blog!". I would be remiss if I didn't mention that two of the weddings we've worked on this spring were featured in on the utterly wonderful, completely inspiring wedding site Style Me Pretty. Think of the Style Me Pretty as the antithesis of this blog - updated constantly, hundreds of stunning images every week and a variable maze of information that is enough to make any bride to be or wedding junky dizzy. This website is fast taking over as THE premiere wedding website and I understand why. Good stuff within. Very good.

Soon, I really promise, soon I'll give you all the details of these weddings but until then, check them out on the Style Me Pretty site.

First, we had Laurie and Mark - you'll love their pictures. They spent loads and loads of time working thru the details for their wedding - from monogrammed napkins at each place to personalized stirrer sticks in cocktails representing where they grew up (New Orleans and Georgia). They were really fun, positive people to work with.

Next was Anne & JB. They had one of the biggest wedding parties I've ever worked with! The ever talented Stella Alesi did a beautiful job with the images. Another wedding that was loads of fun and I think the guests all thoroughly enjoyed their weekend.

Spring is gone and summer is drawing to and end. I have a number of new obsessions that I intend to share on the blog. Does it count as blogging if I only do it in my head? Hmmm. I was afraid the answer would be no on that. Darn the luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment