Monday, August 16, 2010

Well that was fun...

Ten days ago my website went down. Not the best thing in the world but not the worst either I don't suppose. But, it took my e-mail with it. YOWZA! That was a little tricky. I was able to notify clients but there are so many e-mails I get every day that got bounced back and I'll never know who was trying to contact me. Hopefully they'll try again. Apologies to any of you out there that attempted to contact me and got your e-mail returned. Even more to those of you who though I had closed up shop after our initial contact! I'm still here, I promise!

In the meantime, everything is back up and running and I've now been inspired to get the website updated as well. So look for some much overdue additions to the galleries shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment